Friday, January 24, 2014

What is your computer experience? Basic computer knowledge; mostly Microsoft Word.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator? None at all.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator? I do not have a computer.

What is your major ? Office Systems Technology

What do you hope to get out of this class? Knowledge and experience.

Who is your favorite artist? Professor Jessica Puma

Who is your favorite musician? Victor Manuelle

Tell me something interesting about yourself? I heard you guys mention high school graduation years; mine happens to be 1990.

Write a five line story? I have been running around for the last week trying to substitute a class that was dropped at the last minute, so considering I only have this semester left and really no options available, I may have to extend my graduation date to the fall if no other class becomes available. I am really optimistic that all will be well, and another class will be available.

Post an image on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment